The Apple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple

This site is crazy cool and you will love it!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for the Moderator Position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bizarro
Unripe Apple
Unripe Apple
Bizarro

Number of posts : 28
Apple Seeds : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Applying for the Moderator Position Empty
PostSubject: Applying for the Moderator Position   Applying for the Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Why Do you want to apply for the job you are applying for? Because I like being a staff member of forums
What do you think you could do if you make the job? I could help keep the site free from spammers, enforce the rules, keep the forum orderly, and basically make the site better.
Are you dedicated to the job and will you not abuse your powers? I would never even think of abusing my powers and I would be on almost every day doing my jo.
Why should i pick you for the job? I am an Admin on youblue.forumotion.com
And what ideas do you have to do if you were to get the job? My ideas were to tell what looks good on the site, do what was told to me, keep the site in form and others.

Thanks,
Bizarro
Back to top Go down
Abiohazard
Berserk Apple
Berserk Apple
Abiohazard

Number of posts : 340
Humor : http://tinyurl.com/my5lcs
Apple Seeds : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Moderator Position   Applying for the Moderator Position Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

I think you would make a good Moderator, but your answer to the first question is absolutely horrible and power hungry.
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Apple Seed
Apple Seed

Number of posts : 3
Apple Seeds : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Moderator Position   Applying for the Moderator Position Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 am

I think you would make a good Moderator, but your answer to the first question is absolutely horrible and power hungry.
__
spam removed ~ chain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Moderator Position   Applying for the Moderator Position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for the Moderator Position
Page 1 of 1