The Apple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple

This site is crazy cool and you will love it!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down

Go down 
3 posters

what's the best movie quote?
luke, i am your father
super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_l1133%super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_r10
 33% [ 3 ]
life is like a box of chocolates
super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_l1133%super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_r10
 33% [ 3 ]
to be or not to be
super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_l1111%super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_r10
 11% [ 1 ]
lets breath the same air
super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_l110%super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
imma chargin' mah lazer!
super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_l1122%super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Vote_r10
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Rutz
Legendary Apple
Rutz

Number of posts : 1520
Humor : I have none Ownage Points: 1 billion
Extra Ranks : super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down 2ynijbn
Apple Seeds : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-27

super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Empty
PostSubject: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:38 pm

what's the best quote from a movie?

edit: sorry, it didnt come out, im putting it in

Last edited by rutz342 on Wed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ninjakewi.forumotion.com/index.htm
loud m
Lordly Apple
loud m

Number of posts : 2187
Humor : i shot bambi
Extra Ranks : super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down 2ynijbn
Apple Seeds : -12
Registration date : 2008-04-29

super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Empty
PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:38 pm

where is the poll?
Back to top Go down
http://greatforumsbyme.darkbb.com/

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm

ummm no poll man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Best quote as in what?

Funniest?
Saddest?
Most inspirational?
Back to top Go down
Rutz
Legendary Apple
Rutz

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm

ok sorry, it didnt come out before, it's in now. Smile
Back to top Go down
loud m
Lordly Apple
loud m

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:43 pm

luke-i am your father
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:45 pm

guys the best quote ever is a movie that might be a bit to old for some
Dazed And Confused-Matthew McConaughey-That's what I love about high school girls, I might get older, but they stay the same age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:49 pm

i like imma' chargin' ma lazer
and luke i am you father
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:36 pm

um Rutz, "to be or not to be" is a quote from Hamlet, a PLAY by Shakespeare (not a movie...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:56 pm

Tascha, why do you always have to be a smartass? I mentioned Shakespeare in Word association and someone said music. did I complain? NO, so shut up!!
Back to top Go down
Chimchim930
Administrator
Administrator
Chimchim930

Number of posts : 1107
Humor : Chuck norris has already been to mars.....thats why there is no sign of life there
Extra Ranks : super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Admin11
Apple Seeds : -13

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm

world association isn't about something related...its the first thing you think when you see the name and when i saw shakespeare i though composer even though its not related
Back to top Go down
https://chimchim930.forumotion.com
Rutz
Legendary Apple
Rutz

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm

yes, i know that katanga, they made a movie off his play though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Did you know West Side Story is based on Romeo and Juliet?
Back to top Go down
loud m
Lordly Apple
loud m

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:14 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm

lol Rutz, ya ur right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down   super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super duper spectacular poll which you must vote in, or i will hunt you down
Page 1 of 1